Transmission Repair in Tuckerton, NJ
Because transmission fluid loses viscosity eventually, flushing your transmission fluid routinely may lengthen the life of the transmission itself and avoid some transmission complications. Shore Wheels Tire Pros offers quality affordable transmission repair Tuckerton, NJ and Tuckerton, NJ auto repair services.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and shields the gears in the transmission. This coating can help prevent too much wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is important that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness in time. Changing your transmission fluid at normal intervals may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission troubles.
Tuckerton, NJ Transmission Repair Protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission checked if:
- Your automobile won't move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be sliding
- Transmission is abnormally loud
- Seeping transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding noises when shifting gears
- Problems with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
- We drop the transmission pan and flush old fluid
- We change the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indicators of wear, damages, or corrosion
Shore Wheels Tire Pros offers quality Transmission Repair in Tuckerton, NJ
Schedule an appointment for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Shore Wheels Tire Pros to prevent common transmission troubles and extend the life of your automobile! Contact Shore Wheels Tire Pros now to arrange your next Transmission Fluid Flush. Shore Wheels Tire Pros is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of Tuckerton, NJ tires.